Jove Peak Condo
Jove Peak was named as it stood near Minotaur and Theseus Lakes, and not far from Labyrinth Mountain. Jove/Jupiter is the Roman god of sky and thunder.
Jove Peak Condo
With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, you and your family will surely have enough room to sprawl out, relax and enjoy a getaway at this ground floor unit, right on the sixth green of Kahler Mountain Club's golf course.
The first bedroom features a king-sized bed with a flat screen television and ensuite bath with a tub and shower combination. The second bedroom has another king-sized bed and the living room has a cozy sleeper sofa. Plush towels and linens are provided.
The kitchen is full sized and perfect for whipping up a great meal after a long day exploring. With new stainless steel appliances, this kitchen is sure to please all the cooks in the family. The Jove Peak Condo is stocked with dinnerware, pots and pans.
In addition to a dining table for four, there is a counter with bar stools where you can chat with the cook while dinner is being made.
The living room is full of cozy furniture with an adjacent covered patio. Make use of the patio with its comfy patio set, perfect for sipping your morning cup of joe.
The living room has a flat screen television for DVDs. There is also WiFi access, for the times when you need to kick back and relax.
Enjoy the fireplace in the living room – it's sure to keep you warm and cozy after a long day on the slopes.
The unit has two tandem parking spaces.
Please note, as much as we might love dogs, they are not allowed at this unit.
About Kahler Mountain Club
The real treat is the location - right on Kahler Mountain Club's golf course. Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain views, the long luscious greens and the serenity of the course.
- In the warmer months, simply step outdoors to enjoy the 18-hole, par 70 golf course. In winter, the course is transformed into a groomed cross country ski area, with sledding, and snowshoeing. Kids will enjoy the on-site playground.
- Enjoy a four-star dining experience at Wildflour Restaurant, conveniently located on the premises. Not only wonderful food, but year round dining in unique outdoor igloos and, if you prefer, carry out. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Kahler Mountain Club guests also get to enjoy the amenities of Kahler Mountain Club's Athletic Club, including its heated indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna, and racquetball/basketball/volleyball court.
- Just one mile away, you'll find Lake Wenatchee State Park where in summer you can swim, rent kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, ride horses, and more.
- Plain, five miles to the east, features zip line tours.
- For Bavarian charm, wine tasting galore and summer rafting trips on the Wenatchee River, head on over to Leavenworth, just 20 minutes away. And don't miss the new Leavenworth Adventure Park, with its own Alpine roller coaster.
- Skiing enthusiasts can find themselves at Steven’s Pass, a Vail Ski Resort, in just 30 short minutes.
Looking to enjoy a getaway in the Leavenworth area? You've come to the right place because Kahler Mountain Club properties are only a short 30-35 minute drive to downtown Leavenworth itself.
The Lake Wenatchee area has endless recreational activity options throughout all four seasons. If you decide to stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to explore and adventure around the lake and throughout the towering timbers.
During the summer, there are bird watching, fishing, boating & rafting and trail hiking opportunities. The warm weather brings all the wildlife out, so take the opportunity to explore the area.
The colder months of winter allow for skiing, snowshoeing, as well as ice fishing & skating adventures.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit, the scenic views are to die for.
As we stated earlier, you're also a short drive away to downtown Leavenworth where the Bavarian culture and spirits exist. You can enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as Oktoberfest, the flowering Maifest or the Christmas lighting and caroling during December.
The Kahler Mountain Club Vacation Rentals Promise
Kahler Mountain Club Vacation Rentals is the only full-stack vacation rental management company in the area. We vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after you visit our home. We have onsite property management available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Starry Starry Nights
- Full Resort Privileges
- Front Desk open business hours
- On Site Restaurant
- Resort Hot Tub
- Wine Tours
- TV, Flat Screen
- Resort Pool Indoors
- Golf Courses
- Cross Country Skiing
- Name: Jove Peak Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Leavenworth
- Location: Lake Wenatchee
- Resort: Kahler Mountain Club
- Setting: Golf Course Resort
- View: Full Golf Couse View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: KKL
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 5
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 1
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: KahlerMountainClub.Rentals
- Manager: Kahler Glen Mountain Club