Bonanza Peak Condo
Wanna go star gazing at the end of a long day of exploring? The Bonanza Peak Condo sits beneath the stars where you'll surely seek out those glistening constellations.
About Bonanza Peak Condo
Originally named North Star Mountain, Bonanza Peak was accidentally renamed in 1904. It's the tallest peak in Chelan County, and the tallest non volcanic peak in the state.
With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, you and your family will surely have enough room to sprawl out, relax and enjoy your getaway in this ground floor unit on the golf course's sixth green.
The main bedroom has a comfortable king-size bed and ensuite bath, featuring a tub & shower combo. The second bedroom has a beautiful queen bed. There's also a sleeper sofa in the living room, so six people are easily accommodated. Plush towels and linens are provided.
The full-sized kitchen, stocked with dinnerware as well as pots & pans, is perfect for whipping up a great meal after a long day exploring. With new stainless steel appliances, this kitchen is sure to please all the cooks in the family.
The living room is full of cozy furniture with an attached covered patio. On the patio you'll find lots of seating ideal for enjoying dinner and the views.
The living room has a television with cable and WiFi access for the times when you need to kick back and relax. Enjoy the fireplace in the living room – it's sure to keep you warm and cozy after a long day on the slopes.
The unit has two tandem parking spaces.
Please note, as much as we might love dogs, they are not allowed at this unit.
About Kahler Mountain Club
The real treat is the location - right on Kahler Mountain Club's golf course. Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain views, the long luscious greens and the serenity of the course.
- In the warmer months, simply step outdoors to enjoy the 18-hole, par 70 golf course. In winter, the course is transformed into a groomed cross country ski area, with sledding, and snowshoeing. Kids will enjoy the on-site playground.
- Enjoy a four-star dining experience at Wildflour Restaurant, conveniently located on the premises. Not only wonderful food, but year round dining in unique outdoor igloos and, if you prefer, carry out. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Kahler Mountain Club guests also get to enjoy the amenities of Kahler Mountain Club's Athletic Club, including its heated indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna, and racquetball/basketball/volleyball court.
- Just one mile away, you'll find Lake Wenatchee State Park where in summer you can swim, rent kayaks and stand up paddleboards, ride horses, and more.
- Plain, five miles to the east, features zip line tours.
- For Bavarian charm, wine tasting galore and summer rafting trips on the Wenatchee River, head on over to Leavenworth, just 20 minutes away. And don't miss the new Leavenworth Adventure Park, with its own Alpine roller coaster.
- Skiing enthusiasts can find themselves at Steven's Pass, a Vail Ski Resort, in just 30 short minutes.
Looking to enjoy a getaway in the Leavenworth area? You've come to the right place because Kahler Mountain Club properties are just a short 30-35 minute drive to downtown Leavenworth itself.
The Lake Wenatchee area has endless recreational activity options throughout all four seasons. If you decide to stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to explore and adventure around the lake and throughout the towering timbers.
During the summer, there are bird watching, fishing, boating & rafting and trail hiking opportunities. The warm weather brings all the wildlife out, so take the opportunity to explore the area.
The colder months of winter allow for skiing, snowshoeing, as well as ice fishing & skating adventures.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit, the scenic views are to die for.
As we stated earlier, you're also a short drive away to downtown Leavenworth where the Bavarian culture and spirits exist. You can enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as Oktoberfest, the flowering Maifest or the Christmas lighting and caroling during December.
The Kahler Mountain Club Vacation Rentals Promise
Kahler Mountain Club Vacation Rentals is the only full-stack vacation rental management company in the area. We vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after you visit our home. We have onsite property management available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Starry Starry Nights
- Full Resort Privileges
- Front Desk open business hours
- On Site Restaurant
- Resort Hot Tub
- Wine Tours
- TV, Flat Screen
- Resort Pool Indoors
- Golf Courses
- Cross Country Skiing
- Name: Bonanza Peak Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Leavenworth
- Location: Lake Wenatchee
- Resort: Kahler Mountain Club
- Setting: Golf Course Resort
- View: Full Golf Couse View
- Internet: Yes
- Sq. Ft: 1,200
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: KQL
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 5
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 1
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: KahlerMountainClub.Rentals
- Manager: Kahler Glen Mountain Club
- License: STR 000560